Sunday, July 6, 2008

Annie's catch....

Well, we've been pretty busy and it's been raining a lot which must make the squirrels kind of stupid cause me and Teddy and Annie caught this one we're not telling who killed it but Annie got it and wanted to show it to AuntBeth and tried to take it in the house and then tried to put it on her feet and finally traded it for some turkey. AuntBeth did not seem as happy about this prize as we thought she would!! What is her problem? Anyway, I am recovering from the 4th of July booming I hate so much it is wayyyy scary!!
Hi Mama - hope you're safe and come home soon!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXO
bloggingBailey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bailey,
I told momma to tell your Auntie Beth to make stew! I guess turkey was good too ; ) Good hunting!!!!
~Boey Anne
XOXOXOXOXO