Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY TO ANNIE!!!!


Today is Mother's Day and also Annie's 7th GotchaDay. Seven years ago today AuntBeth brought home a very scared and sad Annie who was not very happy about going anywhere new again. Those days are all forgotten now and she is a happy happy girl and of course a princess!! Personally, I love Annie and she loves me even though I sometimes step on her she still wags her tail at me and smiles so HAPPY GOTCHA DAY to Annie who is a sweet girl and a good sport! And also Happy Mother's Day to my Mama out there somewhere and just for her we're going to try to add a picture of mememememe. Oh ok it is above Annie but that's ok cause I am soooo handsome!!!

We love you Mama and would love to hear from you!!! Sometime soon would be nice!!!!
XOXOOXOXXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOOXO
bloggingBailey

No comments: