Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Now what?????

This is too much. We just had a big fat snowstorm, there's not a rabbit in sight and so she wants me to look like one? I think she needs help. I am a lot of things but I am definitely not a bunny rabbit. In fact, if I ever encountered a bunny rabbit, I hesitate to tell you what I might do to it. Do I look cute in bunny ears? Well...sure I do. But that is beside the point. If she gives me a basket and tells me to go looking for eggs, I am going to run away and join the circus.
Take care and be safe,
XOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
bloggingBailey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all Bailey, I'd like to apologize for Wed when I spent a lot of time trying to take the bone out of your mouth. It's just that I want everything that you have cus I love you. I know even though you grumble, you love me too... no one else plays tug with you the way I do. Second, I'm not sure I've ever seen a real bunny but I think you look pretty cute as one. Maybe you and Teddy can show me a real bunny some time soon.
Gracie,
The lab wanna be.

Anonymous said...

Bailey Darling,
Just checking in and must tell you that bunny ears are a very good look for you!! I have lots of bunnies here but none as cute as you!~ PW Boey Anne